Saturday, September 6, 2008

Family and Friends



Alyssa, Emma, and Me!

Aunt Lynne and my cousin Emma .




Me and my BEST friend Alyssa!

I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!!

9 comments:

Emma Jane said...

I love you Meggie! Have a great week at school!!!

Emma Jane said...

Hey Girl!
I love you so much! You are the BEST cousin ever! Your such a sweet, cute, girl! We are going to have so much fun this weekend!! I love you times 1 billion!!!


LOVE:) Emma Jane

plainjane said...

Hey Meggie.. no I don't go to Girl Scouts.. I used to though! When I grow up I would like to be a photographer or a nurse! It would be awesome to come to one of your dolphin shows! School is good.. and so is Buddy! It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun today.. as usual! Hope to see you soon girly! LOVE YOU!!
-Emma

Emma Jane said...

hey Meggie!!!! Im at your house right now!!Are you excited about Christmas or Thanksgiving?? What is your favorite food at Thanksgiving?? What do you want 4 Christmas?? LOVE YOU!!!
-Emma
P.S. how is school??

plainjane said...

Hi Megan!!
Tonight was fun... i LOVE Turkey too!! So you want a webkinz for Christmas... thats cool!! Well I love you! You are such a beautiful girl!! I love you... Have a GREAT week at school!!
-Cousin Emma
p.s. I have to run the mile this week @ school :(

plainjane said...

Hey girl!! I love you!! I'll see you next week at Aunt Ivadell's birthday!!! Have a great first week back at school!!
Love you!!
-Emma

plainjane said...

Hey Megan!! I love you!

Unknown said...

Hey Megan!

TWO REBEL WRITERS said...

Meggie, When are you going to update your blog, sweetie? It is great you have one and we should work together to make it great!

Love you, Auntie L :)